happy new year!

December 31, 2009 | Published in | 3 comments

I've been travelling across the United States for the past 3 weeks. I am now back in SoCal and will finally be headed home tomorrow. We are ushering in the New Year with USA Hostels in what will hopefully be an exciting limo ride (one bottle of champagne each - for reals) across LA. I stepped in a massive pile of faeces last night after a Hooters dinner and neatly decorated the rear floor of the (rented) car with it. To console myself, I say the last days of the year should always be the shittiest - pun intended - to celebrate a new dawn. 2009 has been good to me: I moved to San Diego, and I found someone whom I never thought in a million years I'd find. I don't believe in resolutions, but one thing that would better my life includes not bloody sweating the small stuff.

If 2012 means the end of the world, then, well, bring it on 2010.

3 Responses

  1. Catherine says:
    1 January 2010 at 20:48

    Happy New Year hon!!!

  2. denise - SUPERWOWOMG says:
    3 January 2010 at 20:57

    yayyy happy new year annabel :D

  3. X says:
    20 February 2010 at 04:13

    Sounds great!