August 30, 2007 | Published in |
You know, the one in the episode where she could only write about SOCKS instead of SEX.
August 25, 2007 | Published in |
all you need is 1"
August 19, 2007 | Published in |
August 15, 2007 | Published in |
40 Things That Make Me A Happier Human Being.
1) Metal heeled stilettos
2) The ability to retaliate to everything and anything I say -- not many people can do this :P
3) Intimate gatherings
4) Black coffee at night
5) Black coffee any time of the day
6) Shirts on boys -- not t-shirts
7) Late night/early morning conversations
8) Laughing till my sides split
9) Bringing sexy back
10) Seeing others bring sexy back
11) Jared Leto
12) Biting you.
13) Brandon Boyd.
14) Being in bed when it's raining
15) Laurence Olivier as Heathcliff.
16) Piercings (on myself)
17) Disney films
18) Towels freshly out of a dryer
19) The Louis Vuitton patched denim monogram Speedy in black
20) Clark Gable as Rhett Butler.
21) Staying up late for no reason at all
22) Rain at night
23) Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.
25) Smoky eye make-up
26) Sims 2.
27) Make me smile when I cry.
28) Sleeping in
29) When other people try and make conversation with me.
31) Platform heels.
32) Walking into the most expensive boutiques and feeling like Holly Golightly upon walking into Tiffany's.
33) Secretly photographing self.
34) Being able to quote Latin phrases.
35) English Literature
36) Emo music
37) My grandmama's cooking
38) The unexpected phone call
39) Going to bed really tired and instantaneously falling asleep
40) Lame jokes.
| Published in |
Bit more to go.
August 12, 2007 | Published in |
August 05, 2007 | Published in |
- What would happen if we had all the money in the world to burn?
(I'd probably end up spending far less than I do now and be a cheapskate bum.)
- What would happen if the world's greatest geniuses were actually women and not men?
- Are there really aliens?
- Is "world peace" even a remotely feasible concept?
- Why do I weigh so much even though I am not grotesquely obese?
- What will happen when I turn grow up?
- Where are you going?
August 01, 2007 | Published in |
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Here are 8 little known facts about me:
I think I would be solely motivated to lose weight just to show off a navel ring. In fact, I'm contemplating that right now.
I secretly admire Mary-Kate Olsen, despite the fact that her legs are the size of my arms. I adore pictures of her especially in ridiculous 8 inch platforms and her Wayfarers in red, white and black, all of which I tried on in Harrods but looked ridiculous in so I settled for a pair of restyled aviators instead. And her Christian Louboutins.
Judging is my second hobby. I would be the most arrogant bastard on earth if I were to say I don't judge people, but I do. I don't know why people can't own up to the fact that we all judge once in a while.
I still enjoy my angsty rabid tweenage music back from my heyday: Linkin Park, Rammstein and Puddle of Mudd despite having stopped rebelling against popular culture. Anyway, isn't rock the new pop. Sigh. And I still love Hanson and The Moffatts. They'll always be 16 to me and I'll always be 11 and stupid when they randomly turn up on my iTunes.
As a ten-year-old kid, I used to eat until I vomited. Needless to say, I was worryingly tubby and used to fret (secretly) about why no boy ever liked me.
I wish I could dance.
I check Facebook and Perezhilton.com compulsively.
I get fast food cravings at godforsaken hours. Thank God for 3am McDelivery.
To everyone from school who has caught up with me this past year, yes, I am, um, slightly different to what I used to be back in secondary school. And no, I am not a slut. Even if I am, I am a virgin slut :-)