Toms Shoes

November 05, 2009 | Published in | 3 comments


I've been eyeing these shoes for several days after having seen them on a classmate. I know, I know...this is a far cry from my collection of 6 inchers. As much as I'd like to, I cannot cycle in massive platforms.

So, today after some 6 hours of staining cells and watching them die in front of me, I decided to go ahead with these. They look (and apparently ARE) so ridonkulously comfy! And perfect for my constant biking to class and this weird hot-and-cold SoCal weather, too.

ANTI STRESS SHOPPING FTW!

3 Responses

  1. Catherine says:
    6 November 2009 at 01:35

    Oh dude, those look sooooo comfy. I want too lol.

  2. Liya says:
    6 November 2009 at 16:58

    you always always always make me laugh and you are the first blog i visit every day, no lie

    linked you again!
    check it out :)

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

  3. Unknown says:
    10 November 2009 at 09:58

    check out TOMS top sellers here: http://tr.im/ECsN