BUSY BUSY BUSY BEE!
- We made it safely back to SD after a precarious drive home at 4 in the morning on Halloween night. Thank goodness the freeway is so large here so there aren't any weirdos lurking around in the middle of the night in the middle of the freeway.
- I learned how to pipette solutions properly today. GO ME! (I was a totally failed pipette user until today)
- Halloween pics coming. I can't find my camera cable. Go me, yet again.
- I had a dream last night about sitting in a house by the sea that had 10 foot high waves crashing down mercilessly upon the glass windows. This was mixed with a montage of images of a woman with jet black frizzy hair and sharp teeth looming over me with the most eerie grin on her face. No, I don't know what it means, but it is probably a manifestation of this thing called Stress.
- I'm going to Noo York and Vegas with R and two of my friends from London during my Christmas break. I cannot contain my excitement.
I want to wear a bikini t-shirt and walk around with a red plastic vizor and eat as many hot dogs and boiled prawns with thousand island sauce as I can for $1. W00t w00t. SIN MUCH?