Mr Boyd

September 27, 2009 | Published in | 1 comments


I've forgotten how delightful it is to simply sit at the computer listening to Incubus through headphones (courtesy of my darling roommate who understands the inherent problem of living with 5 other girls).

We headed down to Pacific Beach - or P.B as it is affectionately known to kids in UCSD - this afternoon. Jade and I decided to get something pierced on a whim; she got her cartilage done while I got my tragus pierced. So much for what that lady in Camden told me about having too small a tragus to pierce. It hurt significantly less than what I thought it would; I think I am immune to the feeling of metal being weaved through my ears. Or, maybe I really am a heartless bitch after all!

1 Responses to “Mr Boyd”

  1. Stacy says:
    27 September 2009 at 15:38

    my sister has her cartillage pierced too
    doesnt mean you're heartless, some people have high tolerance for pain haha

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com