I'm Old

September 25, 2009 | Published in | 2 comments

It's Friday night at the I House and I think just about everybody is here, after having heard about the "mad parties" that go on in this place. Personally, I reckon I'm too old for the 17-year-olds rockin' it out in the flat next door. Don't get me wrong, I love a good night out as much as everyone else, but when there isn't any room to breathe - let alone move - I think it's time to call it a night.

Someone tripped up the stairs holding a bottle of beer and smashed her hand into the glass right outside my flat. She came in frantically, arm and shirt sleeve doused in blood, and ran water over her wound. There were medics, firemen and a policeman outside for a while. It was all so dramatic, but I think she's fine now. I was, however, absolutely disgusted to find bloodied bandages in the sink when I went to make myself my nightly cup of tea. Sigh.

2 Responses

  1. yiqin; says:
    26 September 2009 at 11:43

    You are not old :)

  2. Unknown says:
    29 September 2009 at 23:36

    OOOH. I LOVE THEM. THIS IS A AWESOME PIC. HES SO HAWTE... SIGH. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. COOL BLOG.

    ANGIE XOXO
    http://mintvintagejunk.blogspot.com/