H1N1

July 19, 2009 | Published in | 1 comments

I'm lying in bed as I write this. I am down with a weird flu that makes me throw up and have serious body aches.

"YOU HAVE H1N1?!" screamed my sister in bewilderment upon hearing my incessant sneezing and hacking on the now infected couch.

Probably not. Even if I did, I'll recover, given my bullish immune system.

I was made to down a RM4 cup of fu cha(translation: bitter tea - literally) yesterday by my ever concerned grandmother. It's to specifically combat "heatiness and flu". I love traditional Chinese medicine in its capability for having remedy to every single ailment known to mankind. They probably even have a cure for AIDS somewhere that the Western World doesn't know about.

In any case, drain water might taste better than fu cha.

1 Responses to “H1N1”

  1. Anonymous
    20 July 2009 at 07:39

    ah...hope you'll get recover soon...