Ah Megan ah

July 17, 2009 | Published in | 2 comments

Megan Fox is one of those girls whom you can't make head or tail of.

I can't anyway.

I'm bringing her up because she's the subject of excited testosterone-fuelled conversation amongst hordes of males in every office block, school and drunken house party around and also the subject of defaming sessions amongst the pre-, post- and currently menstruating females. I hear vulgar talk about her everywhere I go, particularly amongst men who haven't been home from the office in a while. They were talking about her in the office today and hence I was reminded of her - yet again. Hm. Actually, come to think of it, there is one guy friend of mine who actually said that she's too slutty. Hah.

She confuses me a lot, this girl. I'm not sure what kind of person she's trying to be. Or pretending to be, for that matter. She perpetrates fairly odd ideals about feminism, sexuality and the like.

"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

You could actually argue that she's the antithesis of feminism by the gist of most things she's said. Ms. Fox encompasses everything a Germaine Greer type would hate, but I'm guessing our dear Megan would simply say "Don't hate me because I'm hot" to all the dowdy feminist types out there who get unreasonably angry with her.

"I come across as confident and [women] assume that means that I think I'm hot shit And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

I mean. Look at her:

She's probably capable of making weird and wonderful origami shapes with a cherry stem.

Anyway, because The Higher Powers are fairer than you think they are, they kinda forgot to work on her IQ levels. That, or she's been smoking way too much pot.

"I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

I've never heard Einstein touting his own horn. What was it he said? Something about how genius is 99% hard work and 1% genius or something.

Then again, I suppose she wasn't planted on this planet to discover the next big thing in theoretical physics - she was just designed to arouse boys and girls.

2 Responses

  1. yiqin; says:
    18 July 2009 at 08:37

    I know she's hot. But sometimes I get the trans vibe from her =x

  2. ZuKi says:
    21 July 2009 at 06:18

    Oh, she is beautiful she has great shape, face and so on. But, I see something disgusting in her face, something really shitty, I don't think that in woman should be so much of this thing!...I love beautiful woman, I love to look at them, but I love when their faces are not vulgar and show normal confidence in their beauty, but not screaming "I'm so hot!"