Hole-ier than Thou

April 13, 2009 | Published in | 0 comments


I go through phases in my life where I want/need different things done to myself. Why? For shits and giggles, d'oh. I don't ever want to wake up when I'm fifty five and discreetly Botoxed and look at myself in the mirror and say "Shit, I shoulda, coulda, woulda done x, y and z".

X, y and z hopefully not being people.

Last term, I pierced the rook of my ear (wiki it if you want to know) because I woke up one morning and decided I needed another piercing so I took the 27 to Camden and had it done. The damn thing gets infected off and on, but I don't have any regrets. I also have a large ring threaded through the cartilage of my left ear - my orbital piercing. Was my first not-normal piercing last year. I haven't got as many piercings as Ms Moss, but I think this I-want-pain phase might be kicking in again soon. Hah, as if studying isn't painful enough.

And for kicks:

Doesn't this give new meaning to "batty"? Luvsit.

0 Responses