A few of the many childish questions I've asked my parents when I was about 9. I never got them answered:
- What would happen if we had all the money in the world to burn?
(I'd probably end up spending far less than I do now and be a cheapskate bum.)
- What would happen if the world's greatest geniuses were actually women and not men?
- Are there really aliens?
- Is "world peace" even a remotely feasible concept?
- Why do I weigh so much even though I am not grotesquely obese?
- What will happen when I turn grow up?
- Where are you going?
❤︎ Top 6 Trench Coats for Spring
1 year ago