Oh, stop harrumphing.

August 01, 2007 | Published in | 0 comments

1) Each player must post these rules first.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Here are 8 little known facts about me:

One
I think I would be solely motivated to lose weight just to show off a navel ring. In fact, I'm contemplating that right now.

Two
I secretly admire Mary-Kate Olsen, despite the fact that her legs are the size of my arms. I adore pictures of her especially in ridiculous 8 inch platforms and her Wayfarers in red, white and black, all of which I tried on in Harrods but looked ridiculous in so I settled for a pair of restyled aviators instead. And her Christian Louboutins.

Three
Judging is my second hobby. I would be the most arrogant bastard on earth if I were to say I don't judge people, but I do. I don't know why people can't own up to the fact that we all judge once in a while.

Four
I still enjoy my angsty rabid tweenage music back from my heyday: Linkin Park, Rammstein and Puddle of Mudd despite having stopped rebelling against popular culture. Anyway, isn't rock the new pop. Sigh. And I still love Hanson and The Moffatts. They'll always be 16 to me and I'll always be 11 and stupid when they randomly turn up on my iTunes.

Five
As a ten-year-old kid, I used to eat until I vomited. Needless to say, I was worryingly tubby and used to fret (secretly) about why no boy ever liked me.

Six
I wish I could dance.

Seven
I check Facebook and Perezhilton.com compulsively.

Eight
I get fast food cravings at godforsaken hours. Thank God for 3am McDelivery.



To everyone from school who has caught up with me this past year, yes, I am, um, slightly different to what I used to be back in secondary school. And no, I am not a slut. Even if I am, I am a virgin slut :-)


0 Responses