Fuzzed Up

November 12, 2009 | Published in | 5 comments

I lost an eBay auction just now on the most beautiful baby blue Juicy Couture fur coat. I am stressed out and anxious and unable to sleep. I haven't had the most productive day - at all. The Higher Powers, however, are trying to make fun of my obsession with fur (which leads to procrastination and lack of work because I will not stop until I find myself a beautiful fur coat to stroke to sleep), I stumble upon this:

Is it just me or do they look like Furbies that have cleverly hidden themselves within the folds of the Coffer?

I think they're just key chains though. Still.

5 Responses

  1. Catherine says:
    12 November 2009 at 12:12

    LOL. Those are pretty hilarious looking. I'm personally not a fan of fur, but I totally sympathize with how much losing an ebay bidding war sucks. *hugs*

  2. Liya says:
    13 November 2009 at 13:13

    those ebay bidders are so sneaky
    ugh
    i prefer the buy it now options

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

  3. lynnette says:
    14 November 2009 at 09:03

    omgg omgg. I FEEL YOU. Sometimes when I really really want something I'll just keep googling and clicking on link after link after goddamn link on ETSY/EBAY/SGFLEA whatever online shop I can find till I find exactly what I want or at least until I run out of adrenaline... if I don't find what I'm looking for I don't go to sleep even though I know the next day I have an 8.30a.m lecture... it's terrible and I hate that feeling! O_O but it's like an obsession...

    anyway haha man am not really one for fur but good luck with finding another coat? am sure a better one will pop up soon!

  4. Zara says:
    15 November 2009 at 17:23

    haha i hate ebay bidders... the lil bitches are so much better than me at bidding. dudes it is 122am and i am contemplating pressing check out on the zoe boots. why are they selling out???? things that sell out make me want them. godssss i'm going to do it but i'm trying to restrain myself. ahhh!! xoxo

  5. denise - SUPERWOWOMG says:
    17 November 2009 at 08:13

    AH OMG yknow they have a furry pouch necklace of this and i want it so bad. or...im just going to make my own.