retrospect

September 10, 2009 | Published in | 3 comments

For your viewing pleasure, a short recollection of some of my favourite foods:

Maggi mee goreng

Bread with kaya and butter

Wu kok

Black sesame and green tea ice cream

I've had a fantastic summer: I learnt about the stock market (from zero to something negligible), the workings of local companies, celebrated my 21st, played Sims 3 for 6 hours on some days, re-organised my room, saw many many old friends, made new friends, freaked out a bit about my future and then decided that I'm just going to do fuck all until I graduate.

And now I'm off to LA for three days and San Diego for the next 9 months.

I realize my posts are short and erratic - like me. I will make more of an effort to write when I'm there. But for now, goodbye!

3 Responses

  1. yiqin; says:
    12 September 2009 at 06:22

    OMG I love maggi mee goreng! Wit the fried egg...omg.

  2. denise - SUPERWOWOMG says:
    15 September 2009 at 07:14

    omfg mee goreng WANT...and that fried egggg yummmmm omg i miss singy food so bad ):

  3. ashieBee says:
    16 September 2009 at 08:07

    black sesame ice cream is the bomb!