You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

March 02, 2009 | Published in | 0 comments




'Til you've seen Metallica live.

True, I never really listened to them before this, but I don't care. Die hard Metallica fans can kill me but I am happy. You can shoot me and I will die and I won't come back to haunt you. I only have ever liked "Enter Sandman" and "Die, Die, My Darling" (as in, know lyrics inside out) but fuck that. Their stage presence is amazing. It's beyond words. I can finally use the word ineffable. James Hetfield knows how to control a ten thousand plus crowd, I have to say. He really does. My calves hurt like a bitch from all the incessant tiptoeing I've been doing to peer over the heads of many sweat drenched metalheads but I am pleased. Oh God I'm rambling.

I can't remember the last time I head banged like a fat shirtless man with multiple piercings. I believe I was fourteen and standing very, very far away from Linkin Park in the year 2003. God, that was classic. That was the beginning of one stage of my life. And this....

Wtf. This is only, like, the best thing ever.

0 Responses