2009

December 30, 2008 | Published in | 0 comments

2008 was by no means altogether shit; it was, in fact, a year of many unexpected surprises. Like a box of chocolates or whatever it is that Forrest Gump says. 

Time for one of those magnanimous messages and objective yearly reviews:

1) I am eternally grateful to those who have tolerated my ability to get angry about anything and everything that moves and doesn't move. It is a horrible habit, I must admit. If I have harmed you verbally or physically this year, I am sorry. If I haven't (yet?)...well, this is a warning. 

Really, to all those who have listened to my incessant bitching, thank you. I will bake more.

2) I am also eternally grateful for the food on my plate, gym membership and Miu Miu handbag.

3) OK fine I will study harder this year since I already do that whole 5-days-a-week-at-the-gym thing that most people aim to do during the start of the year. (Ha ha) 

4) I must really improve my grasp on spoken Mandarin and Cantonese. 

5) Whatever will be, will be. 

万事如意

0 Responses