1. You're holding a dinner party and can invite three famous people from the past or present; who would they be?
- Frida Kahlo
- Elizabeth Taylor
- The one who killed John Lennon
2. You have the opportunity to question someone about something you've always wanted to know and receive a truthful answer; what would your question be?
Did God create everything, including Satan?
3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Live a little bit more.
4. If you could save other people's lives by completing an act that would lead to your own death, would you do it?
The chivalrous answer to this would be a resounding yes. But you and I both know that these are simple words written in the English language. And words never really mean anything.
5. Would you commit murder if you knew that you could get away with it?
No. I wouldn't. Actually. Surprisingly. Maybe in a fit of explosive rage that came complete with pathetic fallacy and Jeremy Irons' voice as narrator somewhere in the back of my head, but other than that, no.
❤︎ Top 6 Trench Coats for Spring
1 year ago